Category: new Grass Equipmentour current used stock below. If you have any questions please call us on 01875 614 444 to discuss.
Kverneland 9439 single rotor rake
Kverneland offers several compact single rotor rakes, designed for use on low horsepower tractors, but which still deliver considerable working width. Kverneland single rotor rakes offer working widths of 3.20-4.70m. With the option of pivoting, fixed three-point linkage mounting and a trailed version, there is a model to suit all needs. All rakes (except 9442T) have mechanical height adjustment via a crank, with the possibility of adjusting to the individual field conditions.
- Compact and light design that can be operated by smaller tractors.
- CompactLine gearbox with cam discs and tine arm bearing running permanently in oil
- Curved tine arms for cleaner raking performance and better swath formation.
- High number of options are available, such as tandem axles, oscillation dampers and a third wheel.
Kverneland 8452 tedder
Kverneland offers 3 versions of compact tedders with low maintenance requirements and a working-width ranging from 4.60 to 5.20m. Maintenance-friendly features include 500 mm rotor plates and an easy-to-maintain gearbox. All tedders can be adjusted centrally to move the tedder to the desired position for border tedding.
- Low maintenance CompactLine gearbox with only one grease nipple.
- Compact tedders with low weight and power requirements.
- Rotor plate dimension of 500m
- Double bearings from pinion to crown wheel guarantee maximum longevity of the driveline.
- Super-C tines with large spring coil diameter for added service life.
- Easy setting of spreading angle through simple three-way adjustment of wheel height.
Kveneland 3232 MN mower
Kverneland offers four centre mounted mower conditioners, 3224 MN, 3228 MN, 3228 MR and 3232 MN, in working widths between 2.40 and 3.16m. The nylon tines fitted to the MT models keeps the total weight of the machine to a minimum, while maintaining an aggressive conditioning. Whereas the 3228 MR is ideal for gentle handling of delicate crop.
- Centre Mounted Spring Suspension
- Available with hydraulic spring adjustment.
- 2.40, 2.81 and 3.16m working width
- Nylon Tine or Roller Conditioning
- Vertical Transport Solution
- 600/900 rpm Conditioner Rotor
- Kverneland NonStop BreakBack System
Kverneland FRD 320
The FRD is a versatile machine suitable for front and rear tractor mounting. The headstock is taken from the well-known and proven power harrow design. The sliding tube is integrated in the headstock; all forces and stress are concentrated on 3 points linkage. The FRD is always standard with hydraulic offset of 52cm.
- For tractors up to 160hp
- Front and rear tractor mounting
- Easy operations in the field by hydraulic offset (52cm movements)
- High performance rotor for high quality cutting
- Little maintenance costs
- Robust frame for a long working life in all conditions
- Reliable performance and comfort in use