The cornerstone of guidance!
The EZ-Guide® 500 has a built-in dual-frequency receiver that allows you to choose the accuracy you need from 20 cm to 2.5 cm pass-to-pass, year-to-year. When you need a GPS guidance system that saves you time, fuel and inputs, look no further than the EZ-Guide® 500.
31 Bright LEDs
- Give you quick on-line visual feedback to keep you on track.
Radar speed output
- Automatically locate stored fields as you approach them.
OnPath® filter technology
- For improved pass-to-pass accuracy.
Night or Day use
- Switch to NightMode for better visibility at night.
- Mark and locate in-field hazards with feature mapping.
- Find easily the next path with SwathFinder assistance.
Change your perspective on a 18 cm color screen
- Choose between plan and 3D perspective views, to see at a glance where you are and what you’ve been doing.
FreeForm™ guidance pattern
- Offers the ultimate in guidance flexibility, allowing you to work in different patterns and shapes that best fit the layout and contours of your field.
USB Flash drive
- Simply transfer your day’s coverage to your computer using a USB flash drive to generate printed maps and reports.
- Import/export fields and coverage maps.
Dual frequency receiver
- With a built-in dual-frequency GPS receiver you get to choose your accuracy option without adding an extra GPS receiver to your cab.
GPS data output
- To supply GPS position data to your combine display for yield monitoring.
User friendly • Simple and affordable • All makes compatible